Versatility of Hydra-Cell pumps is unmatched.
- A variety of styles and models to handle a wide range of capacities and pressure ratings.
- Hydraulically balanced diaphragms can handle low to high viscosity fluids over the entire pump pressure range.
- Various construction materials are available to suit a wide range of applications and to ensure optimum pump life, even with aggressive fluids.
- Can be fitted with SAE, ANSI or DIN flanges, and mounts for IEC or NEMA motors.
- ATEX or other certifications can be provided to adapt to specific applications or comply with international standards.
- Design of the pump allows you to easily change the material of the flow path and combine different materials in one pump.
Efficient and functional - Hydra-Cell pumps can handle abrasive liquids.
- Withstands abrasive solids and solids up to 800 microns (depending on pump model) and hardness up to 9 (Mohs) without the need for fine filtration.
- Multiple diaphragms provide virtually pulse-free flow that exceeds API 675 standards for accuracy, linearity and repeatability.
- Low shear pumping process allows complex structures to be delicately handled without breaking or foaming.
Hydra-Cell pumps are environmentally friendly.
- Liquids are 100% isolated from the surrounding atmosphere.
- No path for leakage of toxic fumes or harmful gases.
- No seals for leakage of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Reduced energy consumption for pump operation.
- Can run dry without damaging the pump.
- Robust construction allows for imperfect operating conditions.
- No seals, gaskets to allow for leakage or need to be replaced.
- Typically run for up to 6,000 hours in-between lube oil changes.
- Can handle acids, slurries and liquids containing up to 40% undissolved solids.
- Independent of the pumped lubricant.
TOP-3 Application Areas
- Boiler Feed Pump.
- Steam Boiler Pump.
- Steam Generator Pump.
5 reasons to buy industrial pumps at Asco Pumps
- All production processes are certified according to UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 standards.
- We offer reliable solutions tailored to application, operational needs and capabilities of each customer.
- All equipment is manufactured in our own factories.
- Each pump we sell is thoroughly tested in our factory before being sent to the customer. Our specialists send the equipment to the customer only after being 100% convinced of its integrity and operability. Therefore, you can be sure that the pump will last you a long time.
- Preliminary design work with subsequent installation is required for a certain part of our products. Our technical specialists will conduct preliminary consultations and carry out installation after delivery of the equipment to your enterprise. Therefore, we provide a service guarantee.