MT series multi-cartridge filter housing withstands moderately low fluid flows. Fully constituted of electropolished 316L stainless steel. Suitable for filtration of group 1 and 2 liquids and gases up to 10 bar. One DOE cartridge can be installed in the housing of this series. Suitable for use with 3-12 cartridges up to 40 inches long. 403 grade stainless steel adjustable feet. Hydraulic tests for 100% quality of manufactured filters.
|Type: cartridge (from 1 to 3 pieces) – high throughput|
|Material: polished steel AISI 316 L/AISI 304|
|Seals: EPDM, Silicone, Viton, FEP|
|Volume (L): 9 - 140|
|Max. working pressure (bar): 16|
|Drainage: 1/2" GAS-F|
|Max. operating temperature (°C): 100|
|Connections: 2" DAS-M / DN150 PN16 flange|
ASCO Filtri is a company renowned for its filters, specializing in design and manufacture of filtration solutions that are used in many industrial areas, as well as meeting all industrial production requirements.
All ASCO FILTRI products are ISO 9001:2015 certified.
5 reasons to buy industrial filters at ASCO PUMPS Kazakhstan
- Dedicated engineering group
- Decades of filtration experience
- Modern design possibilities
- In-house production of filter housings and systems
- We are capable of handling any industrial process filtration challenge in all industrial markets from chemicals to microelectronics, pharmaceuticals to food and beverage.