Pneumatic industrial diaphragm pumps for standard operating conditions are one of the most demanded series on the market. They are manufactured with a wide range of standard sizes (1/4” – 3”) and are used to solve problems of transportation of general-purpose liquids, such as clean water, process water, slightly aggressive liquids, liquids with a moderate content of small inclusions, oil products, etc. They are often used in ceramic, chemical and paint and varnish industries, as well as in the field of water disposal and housing and public utilities.
5 reasons to buy industrial diaphragm pumps at Asco Pumps
- All production processes are certified according to UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 standards.
- We offer reliable solutions tailored to application, operational needs and capabilities of each customer.
- All equipment is manufactured in our own factories.
- Each pump we sell is thoroughly tested in our factory before being sent to the customer. Our specialists send the equipment to the customer only after being 100% convinced of its integrity and operability. Therefore, you can be sure that the pump will last you a long time.
- Preliminary design work with subsequent installation is required for a certain part of our products. Our technical specialists will conduct preliminary consultations and carry out installation after delivery of the equipment to your enterprise. Therefore, we provide a service guarantee.