Despite their simple design and operating principle, diaphragm pumps are distinguished by their exceptional performance and reliability. They can handle both clean, low viscosity fluids and abrasive fluids of medium viscosity. In addition, these pumps can handle large particles without damaging equipment. Thanks to a pneumatic motor, they can be used in explosive environments. Uniqueness of each unit lies in the fact that the same pumps can be supplied with components made of different materials, which allows the pumps to be used for pumping liquids of varying degrees of aggressiveness, for example, petrochemicals, food products, fuels and lubricants, polluted water.
Advantages of the pumps:
- High level of energy saving
- Production process safety
- Increased production efficiency
- Reduced downtime
- Uninterrupted operation at low temperatures
- FDA compliant pumps
5 reasons to buy industrial diaphragm pumps at Asco Pumps
- All production processes are certified according to UNI EN ISO 9001/2008 standards.
- We offer reliable solutions tailored to application, operational needs and capabilities of each customer.
- All equipment is manufactured in our own factories.
- Each pump we sell is thoroughly tested in our factory before being sent to the customer. Our specialists send the equipment to the customer only after being 100% convinced of its integrity and operability. Therefore, you can be sure that the pump will last you a long time.
- Preliminary design work with subsequent installation is required for a certain part of our products. Our technical specialists will conduct preliminary consultations and carry out installation after delivery of the equipment to your enterprise. Therefore, we provide a service guarantee.